Our firm is immediately seeking to hire a Promotions Assistant with the opportunity to grow into a leadership role. This position will be a culmination of training in several areas including: promotions, professional presentations, public speaking, leadership, sales, and customer service.
Our ideal candidate for this role will be sports minded, extroverted, personable, and possess an outstanding work ethic.
- Contributes to promotional marketing efforts by engaging with customers
- Represent the firm and our clients by maintaining a positive and professional demeanor
- Participate in the development of campaign and promotional strategies
- Build and maintain customer relationships as well as relationships with colleagues
- Effectively manage and coordinate a territory to reach the target audience
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of products and services with in depth training
- Possesses excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Career driven and ambitious
- Passionate about learning new skills
- Excels at building relationships
- Previous leadership experience is preferred
Ample networking opportunities with satellite office locations
Full paid training with dedicated professionals
Performance based travel opportunities
Career growth with a team environment
Training is at the core of every position we offer at our firm, so no prior experience is necessary.