Contract$22 an hour6 days ago
- Web services
Full Job Description
We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to assist in developing out website. As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems. Must provide a link to portfolios
- Participating in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web-based applications and integrate with different APIs (Google, Facebook)
- Maintaining existing codebase, to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features
- Work quickly within defined timelines and budgets
- Excellent communication is a must
- Deadline driven. Late deadlines are not accepted.
- Knowledge of WordPress development with the ability to integrate and customize a variety of modules/plugins to meet client’s needs.
- Excellent knowledge of CSS and HTML, experience with responsive layout and frameworks (eg: Bootstrap, Foundation, etc). You have to be able to build the front and back-end of the software you'll be creating.
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Understanding of open source projects like WordPress, etc
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Job Type: Project based 8 weeks
- Monday to Friday
- 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- PHP: 3 years (Required)
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $22.00 per hour