We are Crystal Geyser a company committed to providing natural spring water from the source. We are looking for a Maintenance Technician worker. The ideal candidate will:
- Work in a team or autonomously to complete work orders and provide maintenance support in a high-speed manufacturing environment.
- a minimum of 5 years’ experience at a manufacturing environment.
- Have working knowledge of mechanical and electrical equipment maintenance as you oversee and implement mechanical integrity programs and preventative maintenance practices. This will require familiarity with maintenance programs, work processes, environmental, health and safety procedures.
- Act as an authorized employee, follow company procedures and industry standards for the complete Lock Out Tag Out (“LOTO”) of energized machinery/equipment.
- Follow all GMP’s and USDA guidelines
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as needed
Mechanical skills: able to understand, use and explain the operation of any and all machinery/equipment in the facility. Understand, use, repair machinery/equipment, component parts, and machine controls on machinery/equipment, including sensors, safety interlocks and emergency stops, computer screens. Maintain awareness of surroundings, body position, location of other personnel and forklifts and act accordingly. Use precision measuring equipment as necessary including calipers, gauges, micrometers, metric and American tool and material measurements
What we offer: 100% employer paid (including family) medical, dental, vision. 401K with matching after 1 year. Vacation and sick time.
Job Type: Full-time
- Maintenance-food production highly desired: 5 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Commuting/travel assistance