We are searching for a Customer Service Supervisor who will coach and motivate call center representatives as they field calls/contacts from internal and external customers. This is NOT your typical Customer Service Call Center. Our Call Center is unscripted because every caller and situation is unique. The Call Center Supervisor will assist with hiring employees, training and ensuring that all CSR's understand and meet expectations. They will support CSR's in the following areas 1) order management, 2) phone support, 3) offline/web chat support, and 4) ecommerce/digital sales support by answering questions and provide ongoing coaching.
Key responsibilities include:
- Answering agent questions regarding best practices or difficult calls.
- Oversight of data entry for customer account information, sample orders, candy orders, ecommerce orders, and fixtures requests
- Actively coaches and develops team members to ensure each individual achieves performance objectives and the department achieves performance goals.
- Develops recommendations for improvement of departmental procedures.
- Ensures compliance with established procedures and policies governing customer correspondence and the handling of customer complaints, order/credit entry including online, wholesale and company-owned retail shop business.
- Completes special tasks or projects assigned on an individual basis.
- Hiring, training, and preparing call center representatives to respond to customer questions and complaints and troubleshoot problems with services or products.
- Ensuring agents understand and comply with all call center objectives, performance standards, and policies.
TO BE CONSIDERED AN APPLICANT FOR THIS POSITION, YOU MUST SHOW HOW YOU MEET THE BASIC QUALIFICATIONS AS OUTLINED IN THE REQUIREMENTS
- 5 years of customer service, sales, or inbound call center operations experience
- 2 years of supervisory/management experience in a call center environment
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent problem solving, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Proficiency with technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems.
- Ability to coach, train and motivate employees and evaluate their performance.
- Experience with ecommerce or B2B sales
- Order management experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Analytical, efficient, and thorough.
- Strong team player who is able to work across departmental lines.
Russell Stover Chocolates is the nation's leading manufacturer of boxed chocolates. The company's three brands – Russell Stover, Whitman's and Pangburn's - account for more than 60 percent of all boxed chocolate sales in the United States through 30+ company-owned retail stores and 70,000 wholesale accounts. After nearly 100 years in operation the company manufactures approximately 100 million pounds of chocolate candies each year in its proud tradition of being “Made in America” and “Handcrafted in Small Batches”.
In September 2014, Russell Stover Chocolates was acquired by Lindt and Sprungli, the world leader in premium chocolates. This was the largest acquisition in the history of Lindt and Sprungli which has operations in over 40 countries across the globe. Russell Stover Chocolates joins sister companies Lindt USA and Ghirardelli to form a powerful confectionery triad in North America.
Employment by Russell Stover Chocolates is contingent upon I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, passing the urinalysis drug screen, education verification, and satisfactory reference and background checks.
Russell Stover Chocolates is an EOE/MINORITY/FEMALE/VET/DISABLED employer. Principals only please.