Canon is aggressively on the search for a Materials Coordinator to support a large, fast-paced bio-technology company. The right candidate will have previous experience with supporting inventory logging and reporting responsibilities, strong Microsoft Excel experience, as well as experience with a stand-up forklift.
- Assemble orders and prepare goods for shipment.
- Ability to drive a forklift
- Keep an accurate inventory
- Receive and unpack materials and supplies.
- Report damages and discrepancies to request reimbursement or re-shipment.
- Maintain logs of all shipments outgoing and incoming as well as present inventory
- Experience working in inventory for a warehousing environment
- Knowledge of cycle counts.
- Ability to use 10-key
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ablility to drive a stand-up fork lift.May lift and/or move up to 50lbs
- Mental qualifications include ability to perform all responsibilities efficiently and effectively
- High school Diploma or equivalent
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive pay & benefits!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with a competitive company match
- Training and development programs that prepare employees to advance from within
- Wellness Programs, Canon Employee Purchase Programs (Discounts on Merchandise)
- Excellent Paid Time Off & Holiday Policy Programs
Job Type: Full-time
- Forklift Operator: 1 year
- High school or equivalent