The Digital Product Manager is responsible for contributing to the profitable, rapid, and sustainable growth of Diet Direct’s digital channels and will have accountability for the day to day improvements, merchandising and management of all Diet Direct digital properties, including three websites: DietDirect.com, Wonderslim.com, and BariatricChoice.com. The role will be essential to the improvement of our online business results, focusing on customer experience, business needs assessment, site, user data mining and analysis during the customer's consideration and purchase phases. This position reports to the VP of Marketing.
- Improve Conversion Rates and Average Order Values for all Diet Direct Properties.
- Serve as subject matter expert for all Diet Direct online business properties, experiences and features/functionalities.
- Manage online merchandising to improve business results, oversee the launch of new products.
- Identify areas of opportunity to improve/enhance Diet Direct digital experiences to drive greater customer satisfaction and sales throughput.
- Develop tactics that enhance customer experience leveraging customer feedback, online trends, bench-marking, marketing/brand activities, click/usage data and tech advancements
- Create site wire frames and author marketing requirements; partner with execution teams to deliver projects
- Support Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Quality Assurance
- Lead the content creation process across all properties in conjunction with SEO partners and agents to balance great user experience and SEO optimization.
- Develops and socializes product vision, strategy, road map and key initiatives with stakeholders and teams.
- Work with relevant teams to optimize, set up, and productively use site and web analysis tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Omniture, SEO and related data and tracking tags, etc.). Create and distribute reports on site and selling Key Performance Indicators to drive sales and site improvements.
- At least 5 years online product management experience in a business to consumer online retail site.
- Strong entrepreneurial bent: understands the importance of growth and decisive action.
- Strong project management skills: attention to detail; ability to create and manage timelines, key deliverables, dependencies, quality and delivery. Adept at managing multiple projects at once.
- Experience with outside agencies required
- In-depth knowledge of web-based usability and the analysis of online behavior
- Vision and passion for creating online experiences for customers while building brands and business
- High integrity, and facilitates open, honest communication.
- Excellent business communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Personal traits desired: strong interpersonal skills, team oriented, energetic, organized, self-directed, tenaciously drives for success.
Job Type: Full-time
- Product Management: 5 years (Preferred)