Holiday Inn Express,in Middletown/Newport is currently hiring for Breakfast host/Hostess
Experience preferred but not required. Looking for candidates who are responsible, driven and have a passion for providing excellent customer service to every guest, every time!
- Provides personalized service to all guests.
- Sets up and maintains the breakfast bar in an attractive, abundant looking, organized, clean and standardized presentation.
- Takes inventory of food, beverages and supplies needed for each day.
- Orders or purchases food supplies.
- Prepares foods such as fresh fruit, coffee and juices from concentrates.
- Stocks coffee, juice and milk machines or dispensers.
- Sets up serving dishes/trays, utensils, cups and other paper products.
- Sets out/arranges food items, such as sweet rolls, muffins and cereal for self service.
- Clears and cleans tables as they are vacated.
- Removes trash
- Restocks self-service food and supplies as needed.
- Washes serving equipment and returns it to storage.
- Returns reusable food supplies to storage.
- Listens and responding to guests requests or complaints.
- Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in such a manner as to get along with customers, co-workers and managers.
Interested applicants should forward their resume.
Job Type: Part-time
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
Overtime often available:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative