Duties & Responsibilities
- Programming | Space Planning.
- Interior Design/Design Development.
- Prepare schematic design, design development, and presentation drawings.
- FF & E.
- Developing architectural production/construction documents drawings.
- Coordinate with Consultants, Engineers, and Contractors throughout project to meet deadlines as well as client expectations.
- Modify construction documents drawings as required to meet all applicable codes for building department comments.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or related field from an accredited school.
- 5+ years (minimum of mid-level) of experience as an architectural drafter, with a focus on commercial interiors.
- Strong organizational and communication skills. Great verbal and non-verbal skills and be able to apply them in different project situations.
- Ability to work well in a team driven environment.
- Proficiency with programs such as AutoCAD & Revit.
- Strong organization and management skills.
Company Policy shall be provided with employment offer.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan with up to 4% employer match after one year of employment.
- End of year bonus.
- Paid Personal/Vacation Days
- Paid Holidays.
- Lunch and Learn/Education Opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
- Interior Design: 5 years (Preferred)