Direct Support Professional (DSP)
SequelCare of Maine is part of a national organization, Sequel Youth and Family Services, and we have been helping families in Maine since 2010. We are a growing agency dedicated to the professional development of our programs and staff. If you’re looking for an agency to grow with, we’re it!
Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) work with adult clients, their families and other service providers to promote independence.
- Working directly with adults with developmental disabilities on daily living skills including: housekeeping, transportation, meal prep, and grocery shopping.
- Accompanying individuals in the community and on outings.
The right person will enjoy working as part of a team, working collaboratively with the family and supervisor to meet the individualized client's needs.
- Medical, dental, vision, STD & LTD, life insurance, group policies, paid time off and more to all field staff that average 30 billable hours/week
- 401k with an employee match
- Flexible Schedule
- Competitive Wages
- Great work/life balance
- On Site Paid Training's/Courses/Clinical Supervision
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Ability to work near your home
- Highly supportive team
- Growth opportunities
- Education: High School diploma or GED
- Certification: Must obtain or have an existing DSP Provisional Certificate (Company paid training) as well as your CRMA
- Experience: One year of experience with adults in a supervised setting or relevant life experience.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
Westbrook, ME 04092