Allied Security is looking for the right candidate for a PART-TIME receptionist/ administrative assistant with a energetic positive attitude.
- Providing basic support by handling a variety of reception/administrative functions including, answering phones, emails, maintaining records, scanning, faxing and other similar duties.
- Provide support to office staff
- Follow organizational and departmental procedures to complete tasks
- Handle special projects as needed
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Prepare and modify documents including reports, drafts and memos as requested.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 3:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Experience with reception and administrative duties
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have proper phone etiquette
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and have very strong computer skills
- Own reliable transportation
- $13 - $16 /hour based on experience
- Positive work environment
- Paid Vacation
Training will be 2 weeks from 9 am to 3:30 pm
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $16.00 /hour
- Receptionist: 2 years (Required)
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Required)