If you are a Senior Java Developer -Partial Remote with experience, please read on!
Are you a Senior Java developer that is looking for something new and exciting? Do you want the chance to work with some of the largest and most successful companies as well as fast growing start-ups? Then this is a chance for you. We are looking to add someone to our team for the long term. You will have the chance to work with multiple of our client's on projects ranging from Crypto and Blockchain start-ups to large enterprise accounts. We are a fast growing company that is trusted by all of our clients. If you are looking for a high paying, exciting role that has you doing something new each and every day. Send your resume to email@example.com
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Awesome Compensation Package
- Great company to work for.
- Chance to work with some awesome companies on some great projects.
- Chance to work with the latest and greatest technologies.
What You Will Be Doing
- You will be doing Java development for our client's. The projects you will be working on with be exciting and innovative. Each and every day will be something different.
What You Need for this Position
Experience with some of the following
- Proficient at Java
- Proficient using Spring Framework (and related packages)
- Proficient at TDD, as close as we can get to 100% code coverage
- Ability to decide when it is prudent to use the following in pipeline streams:
- Spark (java API)
- Data conversions
- Familiarity with hadoop / S3 as persistent storage
- Familiarity with AWS cloud API's (EMR in the AWS Java SDK in particular)
- Spring Boot
- Micro Service Architecture
- Web Services development in SOA Environment
- Atlassian Tools such as JIRA or similar
- MVC framework such as Angular, Ember, and Flux
- Message-driven programming
- Experience with or knowledge of CI/CD
- Configuration Management tools
- Messaging tools such as JMS or RabbitMQ
- Interest in Blockchain - Hyperledger
So, if you are a Senior Java Developer -Partial Remote with experience, please apply today! -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.