Position will support Enterprise Operations Counterintelligence (CI) and Investigative duties.
Lead CI program initiatives that provide proactive mitigation measures to reduce the loss of Lockheed Martin Proprietary Information.
Coordinate CI activities associated with Human Resources, Legal and the Office of Counterintelligence Operations and Corporate Investigations.
Provide CI consultation and investigative support for inquiries and investigations.
Develop and coordinate CI awareness and training activities.
Interface with internal and external customers at all levels of Lockheed Martin and the Government.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Homeland Security or Criminal Justice (or related degree) or minimum of 4 years related experience with no degree.
- Demonstrated experience working on multiple projects
- Ability to travel (approximately 20%)
- Must have an active or interim secret clearance prior to start with ability to obtain a Top Secret after start
- Active Top Secret clearance
- Demonstrated knowledge of CI concepts, principles, and practices
- Demonstrated experience and attention to detail in order to provide oversight to ensure security compliance with government and Lockheed Martin requirements
- Effective written and verbal communications, interpersonal relations, and analytical skills
- Self-drive and results-oriented
- Ability to articulate and present intelligent, decisive, risk-managed security recommendations
- Ability to work on a team and effectively provide and /or take direction
- Experience with CI Awareness Programs and Investigations
- Previous industrial security experience and knowledge of the NISPOM
- Familiarity with Lockheed Martin Corporate investigative guidelines and resources
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.