Job Description: Construction Administrative Assistant.
- Provide a full range of administrative and clerical support for the entire project team.
- Creating and managing all invoicing to the Owners (AIA’son a monthly basis.)
- Prepare monthly draw requests thru our on line program “TEXTURA”
- Contract Administration: create, produce and execute all Owner meeting minutes, letters of intent and contracts. Setting up and maintain job starts/buyouts.
- Creating/maintain master filing system on shared drive for project team.
- Process RFI’s, purchase orders, subcontractor change orders, drawings & specifications, drawing logs and punch lists.
- Supports the Project Managers maintain their calendars and schedule meetings, etc.
- Being the liaison between our staff, Home Office, Clients and subcontractors.
- Prepare and execute bid packages from preconstruction to turnover.
- Work on several different closeout databases for Engineering Turn Over documents
- Oversee FTP and/or a drop box.
- Closeout documentation from Owner, Subcontractors and A/E to follow up and track projects from inception to completion
- Answering phones and assisting in all areas of administrative support when necessary.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel, Outlook and MS Office.
- Knowledge ofPROLOGa plus but not necessary
- IMPECABLE communication skills both written and oral are necessary
- Prior experience in Construction Management is a big plus
- Ability to handle multiple issues/projects and support multiple employees
- Ability to work well as a team under pressure
- Punctual, Diligent and work well individually and as a Team.
This potential individual should have a minimum of 5+years of office services and organizational experience.
Candidate will have 2+ Years of experience in a construction office or related trade office.
Compensation is based completely on experience. Please forward resume and cover letter for consideration.
References are required.
Job Type: Full-time
- construction office: 1 year
- office: 2 years