Customer Data Internship
Best Lawyers LLC – Augusta, GA
Best Lawyers, a legal publishing organization headquartered in Augusta, Georgia, is currently seeking Customer Data Interns to support our Research Team at our Augusta office location.
Applicants must be reliable with specific attention to detail, accuracy, and overall quality of work. Knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint are required. The ideal candidate will work well in a collaborative team environment.
Why do you want to work for Best Lawyers? Best Lawyers is a fast-paced, fun and collaborative environment, where jeans and Toms are encouraged. Unlimited cups of coffee, monthly lunches, employee enrichment events, and more await you at our brand-new headquarters in downtown Augusta!
Schedules can be personalized as needed, to accommodate school commitments. Internships for course credit are also available. Internships will run for 12 weeks.
Compensation is: $10/hr.
- Verify information for accuracy using our standard procedures
- Learn proprietary systems and enter large amounts of data using multiple programs and sources
- Review data for errors and check for inconsistencies
- Perform internet research
- Conduct phone calls in a professional manner
- Self-starter, able to work well without constant direction
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience in professional data review
- Interest in the legal market
Time Commitment: 15-30 hours a week for 12 weeks.
Education: Bachelor's Degree (or in pursuit of degree) in English, Communication, Liberal Arts, or another related field; minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $10.00 /hour
PLEASE NO CALLS OR VISITS TO OFFICE!!!
Job Types: Temporary, Internship
Salary: $10.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative