- High School Diploma or GED
- Associate's Degree
Consider joining MICHIGAN OFFICE SOLUTIONS (MOS), a subsidiary of Xerox, a Fortune 200 Company and one of the World's Most Admired Companies. MOS was also recently awarded one of West Michigan's Best and Brightest Companies to work for.
The Shop Technician / Sustainability Technician will acquire proficiency in digital equipment repair, maintenance and preparation for installation through factory training, self-study programs and on-the-job training. Responsible for the timely and cost effective maintenance, repair, set up of office technology equipment.
Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Performs effective and efficient equipment set-up, repair or maintenance to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and product performance.
- Properly fill out assigned reports completely and on time.
- Maintain personal copy of all assigned publications in organized manner so that they are readily available for use as needed. Must review, update, and be knowledgeable on company policies.
- Perform 100 hours of directly supervised field service work during training in preparation for field work as a Field Service Technician
- Must be capable of handling increased job responsibilities within 6 to 12 months.
- Meet or exceed the following standards: 6-12 months of Service, Revenue per month; Parts usage; Calls/day; Recall%; and additional goals as established by the Service Manager or Supervisor.
- Responsible for continued development of service technician skills through formal training, self-study and on-the-job training.
- Demonstrate willingness and capacity to be trained on most digital office equipment that is in, or added to the company line.
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Formal electronics/networking technology, education, 2 year degree, training or equivalent; basic mechanical and electrical aptitude and demonstrated skills required
- Basic networking knowledge
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- A positive and supportive attitude towards customers, both internal and external
- Ability to work under stress; prioritize and perform a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills (mechanical and electrical) with digital copiers is a plus