SAIC is looking to hire an Assistant Facility Manager, the first responder to internal and external requests involving building operations and equipment emergencies, serves as liaison between company employees and outside contractors called in to perform repairs and provide services.
Initiates and responds to online work order requests using 360 or Corrigo online ticketing systems, which may require light maintenance and/or sourcing for appropriate vendor resolution. Resolves problems associated with all building services, which may include janitorial, food service, coffee services, parking, vending, badging, conference rooms, systems furniture/open-office seating as well as interior and exterior furnishings, fixtures and equipment. Communicates with customers/employees and responds personally to unresolved issues.
Schedules vendors to respond to service requests and preventative maintenance, provides escort, monitors and ensures vendor performance while onsite, and coordinates vendor activities with company employees to result in the least impact to employees and facility operations.
Completes work order requests, including but not limited to, troubleshooting and correcting audio-visual equipment problems, meeting room and special event set up and takedown, performing and coordinating employee and equipment moves. May receive, process and distribute, both incoming and outgoing mail and parcels.
Provides facility specific assistance to the project management team as needed or requested, managing on-site contractors/vendors in the delivery, consolidation or expansion of space.
Responsible for building operations, employee and contractor work areas and office space, stocking and organizing printer/copier and pantry areas, preparing daily work orders for building services, periodic and quarterly statistical reporting, and providing leadership with feedback on building issues.
Serves as primary interface and liaison with property management.
High school diploma or associates degree with relevant work experience in lieu of a degree is acceptable
- Three (3) years facility management experience in a corporate or government environment
- Basic knowledge of building systems (mechanical, electrical, plumbing).
- Be self-directed, professional in appearance and demeanor, and capable of performing tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage multiple requests for service, simultaneously; and with the flexibility to respond
- Strong customer service skills, communication, organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to work with computers and programs such as MS Office Suite are a must
- Embraces a team working environment
- Ability to work flexible schedule and respond to facility for service calls, on a 24/7 basis
- Have reliable transportation and the ability to travel locally between multiple sites as needed
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
Must currently possess an active TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline
- Professional certifications, e.g. CFM, FMP
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability