Work on a dynamic team with a government organization on the design, implementation, and evaluation of talent acquisition, talent development, and workforce analytic strategies through SharePoint Web pages. Apply knowledge of human capital strategy, process improvement, and HR systems or tools to help develop a strategic direction for the way that government organizations track its workforce. Analyze government and industry best practices to allow government organizations to effectively recruit, support, and develop talent to minimize attrition. Serve as a team member for the project by assisting with managing delivery and client relationships.
- 5+ years of experience in a professional work environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Experience as a SharePoint administrator in various areas, including storage spaces, Web page improvements, and SharePoint configuration
- Active TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with analysis in some of the following fields: recruiting, staffing, placing, position management, performance management, training, and career development
- Experience with delivering management consulting services to the federal government and IC community
- Experience in working with or developing HR systems and tools for the federal government
- Ability to translate information, develop insights, and work alongside clients at client sites
- Ability to be a self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- BA or BS degree in Human Resource Management, Human Resource Development, Human Resource or Organizational Behavior, or Business Administration preferred; MBA degree in Human Resource or Organizational Behavior or Business Administration a plus
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.