Our company provides actuarial software solutions to the insurance industry. We deliver a complete set of actuarial systems for universal life, health insurance, traditional life, deferred annuities and income pay annuities. At PolySystems, you will be working in a collaborative and dynamic work environment where the challenges are consistent. We are seeking a Senior Actuarial Analyst to join our office in downtown Chicago.
- Work with a variety of client valuation and modeling projects.
- Maintain clear and precise documentation of methods and activities.
- Perform asset and liability modeling.
- Implement and enhance advanced models for a variety of modeling purposes such as valuation, ALM, planning, embedded value, economic capital and pricing.
- Deliver work in accordance to project deadlines.
- Collaborate with programmers, underwriters, accounts, claims experts and senior management to help companies develop plans for new lines of business or improve existing business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Science or relevant mathematical field.
- Expertise in valuation according to US GAAP and US statutory valuation standards.
- 10 years’ actuarial experience
- Knowledge of current and legacy products in at least two lines of business such as traditional life, UL, index annuities, fixed interested deferred annuities, in payment annuities, LTC and other individual health insurance.
- Ability to work independently and on a team.
- FSA preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a demanding work environment.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Medical/Dental insurance plan including an HSA with employer contribution
- Flexible Spending Account
- Generous personal day policy
- 401k with employer match
- Long Term Disability
Job Type: Full-time
- actuarial: 5 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Child Care benefits
- Gym memberships or discounts