- Minimum 5 years’ experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Certification: If possible has BA level 1 and is seeking level 2.
- Experience in Business Analysis.
- Should be proficient in Business knowledge, Business Change Management, Functional Architecture Design & Project Financials, KPI´s & Reporting.
- Should have progressing skills on Software Engineering & Architecture
- Should have baseline in Testing.
- Technical Business Analyst for Privileged Access Management.
Candidate needs to be:
- Lead the collection of business requirements and the design / development of Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions (Centrify, Cyberark, etc.)
- Partner with other IAM architects and initiatives.
- Participate in business process evaluation/improvement activities, requirements gathering, workflow development, familiarity on system implementation and executes projects based on these activities.
- Provide inputs in the definition of systems solutions to functional problems.
- Experience presenting solutions and research to stakeholders.
Job Type: Contract
- Business Analysis: 5 years
- Testing: 5 years
- Business Change Management: 5 years
- Functional Architecture Design: 5 years