CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE – Inland Empire, CA
BE PART OF A GREAT TEAM!
Weber Logistics is seeking a Customer Service Representative with 3PL experience in one of our Inland Empire Distribution Centers to act as a first point of contact with our external customers.
We are the leading west coast Third Party Logistics provider, with headquarters in Santa Fe Springs CA. We provide a broad range of supply chain services including drayage, distribution, less-than-truckload and brokerage services. Our clients include a wide range of national and international companies.
To apply, please contact our recruiter at 909-291-2673 or apply here.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- First point of contact with external customer providing prompt, courteous and efficient customer service. Process all customer orders in accordance to customer specifications.
- Process all customer inbound product shipments; enter product into inventory using customer’s computer system or Weber systems.
- Receive and processes all order releases, including systems update and customer notification.
- Assure proper invoicing of accounts through customer activity reports. Furnish shipping and tracking information to customers as required.
- Maintain positive customer relationship by responding to all inquiries and complaints regarding invoices, shipments or inventory counts.
- Act as liaison between the warehouse and customer in the administration of customer accounts. Participate in all customer facility visits.
- Provide clerical support services as required by customer; generating custom reports and responding to specific needs.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by manager.
- Minimum 2 years of dedicated customer service representative experience in a 3PL warehouse preferred
- Retail routing experience required
- EDI knowledge preferred
- Strong Customer Service background including; ability to manage multiple accounts, daily communication with customers, order processing, and billing.
- Strong analytical skills, independent thinking and reasoning ability
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Manage priorities in a timely and efficient manner within critical deadlines
- Education: High School Diploma/GED required
Other essential abilities and skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills along with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work effectively with a wide range of personnel
OUR BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Retirement 401k Plan with Company Match
Medical / Prescription Drug / Dental / Vision Plans
Company Paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance/Voluntary Long Term Disability
10 Paid Vacation Days
6 Paid Sick Days
10 Paid Holidays
EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Job Type: Full-time
- Retail Routing: 1 year (Required)
- 3PL: 1 year (Required)