We currently are seeking qualified Customer Service Representatives for our new openings.
Hours for Training:
- Positive attitude and perspective
- Strong work ethic, passion for learning, active listener
- Excellent communication skills
- Math and problem-solving is essential
- Computer system proficiency - MS Excel, Word, Outlook (SAP is helpful but not required)
- Strong phone etiquette, verbal communications, grammatical and professional business skills
- Minimum of 1 yr. Customer or Consumer Service experience
- High School diploma
- Never been terminated
Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:30pm for 4-5 weeks
Hours out of Training:
Must be flexible to work Monday-Friday 8:00am-7:00pm and every other Saturday!