Do you speak Spanish and love working with kids? We will train you to become a phenomenal Spanish teacher. Share your love of Spanish and culture with kids.
Fun Fluency is looking for dynamic and energetic Spanish teachers to join our growing team!
Teachers work 4-10+ hours per week teaching afterschool elementary Spanish classes. Teachers receive training in our storytelling and immersion teaching methods. Teachers follow our proven lesson plans and receive all materials, lesson plans, and support needed to be a successful teacher.
We are seeking creative, organized, high energy people that have a heart to teach Spanish. Previous teaching experience is preferred.
- Experience working with school age kids (ages 5-11)
- Reliable and organized
- High energy; relates well with kids
- Truly cares about children and if the children learn the language
- Fluent Spanish speaker with strong English teachers
- Must have consistent access to the internet and a computer
- Must be able to drive to schools in Arlington Heights
- Teach children before and after school Spanish classes, to students grouped by ages 5-7 and 8-11.
- Teach a fun and structured class including Fun Fluency activities and songs/rhythms supported by Fun Fluency lesson plans, props and materials
- Generally available between 7:45-8:45 am and 3:30-4:30 pm Monday-Thursday (teachers will always be asked before being assigned a class)
Compensation and training
- Teachers earn $40-50 per class taught (classes run approx.45- 60 minutes)
- Teachers must participate in initial and on-going training and meeting
- Training begins in August 2019
- Classes begin in September
For more information on our program, check out www.funfluency.com
Contact: Anne Dunn, owner and director
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $40.00 to $50.00 /hour
- working with kids: 2 years (Required)
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Arlington Heights, IL (Preferred)
- Teaching Certificate (Preferred)
- Spanish (Required)
- English (Required)
- Please describe your past experience teaching or working with school age children. Also indicate where you are located.