The Business Systems Analyst will focus on the continuous delivery of transformational applications, which are consumer-facing in Massage Envy franchise locations and create value for the franchisees, and their management, employees, service providers, and customers. Responsible for the end-to-end product requirement / feature life-cycle process from idea to full implementation.
What We'll Accomplish Together
What You’ll Accomplish
Success Outcome #1
: Gather, document and prioritize the needs and requirements of the business users (i.e. franchisees and their employees) and sponsors to drive continuous innovation and improvement.
Success Outcome #2
- Establish functional expertise in specified application(s) and associated business processes
- Conduct analysis activities associated with process definition & design and business operations optimization
- Identify issues and risks and provide alternative courses of action to achieve business and organization goals and objectives
- When changes to the requirements occur, conducts impact analysis and recommends follow-through actions
- Build Product Backlog and orders the items to best achieve goals and missions
- Build, develop, and grow relationships with business users, outside business partners and other stakeholders in order to establish mutual trust and provide a foundation for high level project partnership
: Describes the business requirements to the design and build teams and monitors progress to ensure a complete and on-time and on-quality build.
Success Outcome #3
- Translates business requirements / features in the form of user stories and discussion with acceptance criteria to Development, UX/UI and QA teams
- Develops acceptance criteria for each of the business requirements
- Ensures the design and development teams understands items in the Product and Release Backlog to the level needed
- Collaborates with UX/UI to create innovative user experience designs
- Review progress, monitoring quality and accepts requirements in the Mid-Sprint and Sprint Reviews with Development / QA
- Conducts Field User Testing to ensure solutions meet the business requirements
: Drives the successful introduction of releases into Production.
- Delivers references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation
- Conveys to the Service Desk information on supporting new or updated features
- Works with the Training team on the development of new and updated training video and written content for training and implementation within the Massage Envy franchise network
- Creates detailed plans for the execution and implementation of new processes
- Develops franchise network-facing communication for release, describing features and new processes and/or impact on existing processes
- Highly motivated, self-directed, and results driven. Ability to perform job functions in an independent manner.
- Effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills are essential, including the ability to accurately analyze problems, explain solutions, and present technical solutions to end-users in a non-technical manner.
- Skilled in working with cross-functional teams to affect collaboration, resolution of issues and community building across multiple functions.
- Problem solving skills including demonstrated ability to analyze issues and to work effectively with cross functional groups to participate in problem solving.
- Curiosity and passion for delivering high quality business solutions.
- Bachelor Degree Business Administration, Computer Science or a related field
- 4+ years of experience as a business systems analysis
- 4+ years of experience in information technology
- Experience with customer-facing retail and POS applications
- Experience with franchising (Plus)
- Experience with Business Intelligence and Analytics and ability to use SQL for analysis (Plus)
- Experience in Product Management (Plus)
Massage Envy Franchising, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.