Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
Delta T Group is looking for Residential and Direct Care Counselors for opportunities with our clients located all over CT.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
- Support individuals to accomplish daily tasks, including bathing, eating, dressing, and grooming practices
- Document visits accordingly in the specific client’s electronic or paper system
- Communicate any problems, concerns or issues to the client as needed
- Ensure all patients take medications as directed by health care providers
- Build rapport with individuals by establishing personal connections and showing interest in their lives
- Respond to any urgent safety or medical issues
- Participation and/or transportation to community activities may be required
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- illingness to work first, second, third or a combination of shifts
- Background check will be required
- Copy of highest Level of Education
- 3 Professional References (2 supervisor & 1 co-worker)
- Current Resume
- Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health
- Temporary to permanent positions
- Payments processed weekly
- Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule
- Ability to grow professionally
- Access to a broad array of client opportunities
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable, and innovative referral solutions for social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education staffing, for the betterment of those needing care and support.
Direct Care Support
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Delta-T Group Hartford, Inc.
Contract Submit HF
101 Centerpoint Drive, Suite 112, Middletown, CT 06457
Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.