RUI is a Business Process Outsourcing company with millions customer interactions supported annually via voice, email, chat and social media. We support the entire customer lifecycle that includes Customer Acquisition, Customer Experience Management (CEM), Revenue Cycle Management, and Retention.
RUI enables customer experience innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts clients and our client’s customers first.
SUMMARY OF ROLE
Senior level sales executive focused on new logo acquisition. The executive is responsible for leading end-to-end sales processes that result in profitable revenue.
Maintain and exceeds in-year revenue and in-year total contract value targets as assigned.
Develop a Regional sales plan and execute a business development strategy that result in high rates and penetrate existing and new logos for RUI's suite of products and services.
Develop trusted relationships with client leaders that have meaningful impact to their business
Create and present market and competitively differentiated solutions that RUI can profitability deliver.
Develop and where applicable, creatively structure and present professional proposals and pricing to profitably win new logos and contracts. Successfully transitioning the client to operations and client service delivery
Provide feedback to management to improve the success of sales, solutions, pricing and go to market strategies.
Maintain sales and client databases and provide reporting as requested.
Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Required Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Expert level of knowledge in business process or contact center outsourcing
- Replicable sales and client service processes
- General management including consulting, process/operations improvement, systems integration, budgets and leadership
Strategic Marketing Skills
- Develops and articulates a unique set of profitable and actionable growth strategies. Grounds him/herself in sound analysis of competition, trends, and corporate strengths/weaknesses, translating this data into unsolicited breakthrough proposals
- Defines market strategies for expanding business on a global scale, develops sector strategies for the international market including targeting sectors and clients within different international markets, designs penetration strategies for each market, develops evidence based approach to marketing investment, ensures flawless collateral and metrics are in place to measure success and return on investment in targeted markets, develops a marketing management infrastructure aligned to new goals
- A single-minded focus on winning new business and an unquestionable record of success in highly consultative sales engagements
- Proven ability to lead, support, and maintain multi-year, multi-million-dollar relationships at the senior levels of large, demanding, and highly-complex clients
- Translates vision and mission into actionable quantitative plans
Financial and Operations Management
- Establish clear and achievable performance metrics and reporting for key deliverables within each segment
- Develop a communication strategy to convey goals, metrics and responsibilities to stakeholders, shareholders, peers, direct reports, and executive
- Collaborating with Finance, HR, and IT partners bringing out the best in others toward a common vision
- Experience managing significant P & L
Industry Knowledge and Experience
- Knows the outsourcing business and the mission-critical functional skills needed to do the job; understand various types of business propositions and understands how businesses operate in general.
- Separates mission critical from nice to do and trivial; focuses on what adds value and puts the rest aside.
Decision Making and Results Orientation
- Can solve even the toughest and most complex of problems; great at gleaning meaning from whatever data is available; is a quick study of the new and different and how it may be relevant; adds personal wisdom and experience to come to the best conclusion and solution given the situation; uses multiple problem-solving tools and techniques
- A passionate, high energy, results oriented leader
- Ability to travel nationally for up to 30-40% of working hours
Required Professional Designation/Certification
- Undergraduate degree followed by an MBA complemented by roles with increasing senior levels of responsibility and financial impacts
- Minimum fifteen years of sales management experience in a business-to-business sales environment
- Minimum 5 years of sales management experience in a business-to-business sales and client services environment with specific call center and BPO
- 3 years plus in a senior management capacity within a national, highly matrixed, complex outsourcing organization
- Experience in leading across functional groups and geographic locations in North America
- 5 plus years’ experience in Business Process Outsourcing and/or Contact Center Outsourcing is a must
Master’s Degree preferred, or acceptable combination of degree and working experience.
Minimum of 5 years BPO/ transformational sales experience selling into the F500 across multiple verticals.
Must have sold 5MM deals in last 5 years to the F500.
Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of professionals.
Comfortable discussing business strategy and challenges with executive business leaders, and record of accomplishment of success in solution selling.
Self-motivated, disciplined, and pays attention to details.
Proven leadership skills.
Compensation and Benefits:
Base salary is open DOE, bonus, commission, benefits
We provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time