Family Medicine office in Chantilly, VA is looking for a Full Time dynamic receptionist to join family medicine office with friendly fun-loving environment. Responsibilities include (but not limited to) greeting patients, answering phones, making appointments, collecting copays, checking accounts, taking messages, scanning documents and being a team player.
Job requirements include good work ethics, being punctual, moving fast, excellent telephone skills, being courteous, ability to work with EMR, willingness to learn, and have fun. Bilingual a plus.
Send resume with cover letter and salary requirement
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Patients with COVID or suspected to have COVID are NOT brought in to the office.
We perform TELEMEDICINE for them.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place