Drivers First is our motto. We foster a fun and welcoming environment. We strive to be the best employer on the planet. We grow our team culture through team outings, we work hard and play hard!
Some of the recent team events include,
· Morning coffee as a team
· Pizza Parties
· Dave and Busters
· Hatchet throwing
· and much more to come.
We reward hard work with bonuses, top pay, acknowledgement, super flexible schedule (you basically build your own), and professional development.
We have grown from ten employees to forty in two months, with much more room to grow! So ask yourself...
- Are you interested in working for a company that also works for you?
- Do you want to have fun and work independently on the road with the responsibility of SAFELY operating a brand-new delivery vehicle with top of the line technology.
- Do you want to be a part of a growing team and a new business launch?
Top Tier Logistics LLC is seeking hard-working teammates with big goals to join our team. We offer a great opportunity to earn extra cash part-time, full-time, vacation and health benefits available! This is a serious career opportunity!
Your managers will be focused on your success inside our business and outside as we support your professional growth. We hold ourselves to a high standard of leadership and strive to help you achieve your personal goals as we push together to achieve our goal of delivering packages with excellence and the highest level of service to Amazon’s customers.
We are a 7 days a week operation. VERY Flexible schedules available!
Top Tier Logistics LLC is a veteran owned company.
A day in the life at Top Tier Logistics LLC:
Shift start time will typically be 11:30am, and will be 8 hour shifts.
You will report for your scheduled shift and meet with the whole team before receiving your van and smart device which will guide to your delivery addresses.
You will load your van with upwards of 150 packages and you will safely drive to each location and deliver those packages over the course of an 8 hour day. You will have one 15 minute breaks and one unpaid 30 minute break during the day. You will finish your deliveries and return your vehicle to the warehouse and turn in your smart device.
Background, License Requirement, Drug Testing Requirements:
7 year criminal and motor vehicle check. Clean driving record required! Clean Background required! Must pass 5 panel drug test that screens for intoxicants including Marijuana.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. College degree is beneficial.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. These include:
- Physical Demands: Employee is required to stand, walk, sit and drive a company- provided vehicle. Employee is required to reach and lift with both hands and both arms. Employee is required to crouch, stoop and bend with both legs. Employee is required to talk and hear without assistance. Employee must be able to lift and move up to 70 pounds in a single package. Good manual dexterity skills are required as well as good eye-hand coordination. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment: Employee is driving a vehicle in urban, suburban and rural settings. Must be comfortable working alone and communicating with home office and supervisor through provided mobile device.
Must be over the age of 21
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.25 - $17.25 per hour
- delivery: 1 year (Preferred)
- driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- delivery driver: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- 8 hour shift