121 Benefits is looking for an experienced Client Services Manager to join our team! 121 Benefits is a third party administrator of pre-tax benefits and COBRA/continuation services located downtown Minneapolis.
The Client Service Manager is a key position on our team, maintaining and developing strong relationships with our clients. A background in COBRA and continuation services is important for the position as well as experience in Client Management. Strong communication skills, written and verbal are important.
ESSENTIAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Retain assigned clients and develop strong relationships with them
- Maintain and develop strong broker relationships
- Participate in prospective client presentations
- Assist with proposal review and development
- Manage communications to clients regarding 121 Benefits’ services
- Development of participant communications
- Manage client service issues including communication with operations staff
- Attend or lead client meetings or conference calls as required
- Lead client implementation process
- Manage client renewal process
- Respond to client compliance questions
- Manage service delivery projects
- Cross sell 121 Benefits services
- Development and deliver presentations and webinars
- Accounts payable follow up
- Manage Service agreements
- Promote 121 Benefits through social media
- Generate client reports
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors Degree in Business is recommended
- A minimum of 1-2 years of client management experience with a proven track record of success
- Technical expertise in employee benefit plans, COBRA, state continuation regulations, retiree and leave benefits continuation
- Experience working with employee benefits clients
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- COBRA and State Continuation Regulations specific knowledge
- Client management and communication
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to conduct enrollment, prospective client and broker presentations
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, management, clients and brokers.
- Prompt and dependable attendance.
- Exhibits positive energy, flexibility, accountability, responsiveness, integrity and a passion for delivering excellence.
- Requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment.
- Hearing must be in the normal range for telephone contacts.
- Requires the ability to lift tradeshow booths and materials weighing up to 20 lbs.
- Ability to work overtime when needed
- Ability to travel up to 10%, utilizing a personal vehicle.
Job Type: Full-time