Founded in 1968, M3 Insurance is Wisconsin’s largest privately held insurance agency, providing employee benefits, property & casualty, executive benefits, employer-sponsored retirement plans and personal lines. M3 serves clients across the country from five Wisconsin offices and is consistently ranked in the top 1% of insurance brokers nationwide.
Our Total Rewards Philosophy
M3’s philosophy around total rewards is to exceed the market. In addition to competitive salaries, rich benefits, volunteer time off and free popcorn Fridays, M3 was named one of The Principal 10 Best Companies 2012 for Employee Financial Security. Our unwavering commitment to our employees' long-term financial well-being is what helped us earn this national acclaim.
In Employee Benefits Client Services, we strive to deliver superior and strategic services to our clients in the placement and renewal of their Employee Benefits insurance plans. Our teams are located in Madison, Waukesha, Green Bay, and Wausau. In partnership with the Account Executives, our Account Managers and Support Specialists work together to leverage our Carrier Partners and M3 resources to take care of clients’ needs every day. We work hard and enjoy the rewards of collaboration, innovation, and enthusiasm for the work we do.
The Employee Benefits Account Manager (AM) supports and assists the sales staff in writing new business, and retaining and servicing commercial accounts with emphasis on maintaining positive client relationships through insurance knowledge and professional communication skills.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all clients and carriers on assigned book of business by responding to issues relating to, but not limited to, questions on policies, coverages, claims, and accounting/billing.
- Assist the Account Executive, other team members, and carriers in preparation of new and renewal business and benefit changes; review policies to ensure proper issuance.
- Identify cross-selling opportunities for clients within the Employee Benefits department, as well as other lines of coverage such as Property & Casualty and Personal Lines.
- Organize and prioritize workflows for assigned book of business, delegating tasks to other team members as needed.
- Maintain life and health license and professional skills through continuing education sessions.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- A minimum of one year insurance agency or company experience specializing in employee benefits or a minimum of one year equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- Life and Health insurance license.