Pine Knoll is a small family owned nursing center. We are seeking part time and per diem Certified Nursing Assistants to enrich our Nursing Center team. Applicants must be enthusiastic, responsible and compassionate. Candidates must also enjoy working with the elderly. Walk in applicants for interviews welcome!
F/T 3p-11p shift
P/T Weekends 7a-3p
- Uphold high quality CNA services that meet and exceed resident expectations.
- Maintain focus on person centered care.
- Push wheelchairs and assist Residents with transfers to/from appointments, activity and social programs, etc.
- Manage case load as assigned by supervisor.
- Assist Residents with bathing, dressing, eating, toileting and housekeeping.
- Perform restorative and rehabilitative procedures as instructed.
- Assist Residents to predetermine the organization of their day, including recreational activities to participate in.
- Check residents routinely to assure that their personal care needs are being met.
- Provide daily Range of Motion Exercises.
Great starting pay, paid lunch, great benefits, weekly lunches provided, supportive work environment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.25 /hour
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Completed license needed:
Nurse Patient Ratio:
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Night shift