- Provides administrative support to the Assistant Dean for Development and Support including scheduling meetings using Microsoft Outlook, preparing minutes/agenda’s/handouts/, assisting with data collection, and report preparation and processing purchase requests.
- Provides analysis and support for student enrollment retention activities and distrubutes feedback.
- Performs registrations and related tasks for students who are deaf or hard of hearing
- Prepare correspondence as directed.
- Prepares and monitor department’s budget balances and prepare budget transfers as directed by the Assistant Dean for Student Development and Support
- Manages, distribute and collect Mid-term early warning reports for required departments
- Manages and maintain estimated and final DVR spreadsheets for reimbursements
- Manages and collects Accommodation Letters
- Manages record keeping for operating budgets, including the processing of purchase orders and payment vouchers utilizing BiTech (OneSolution) for the ESS department
- Maintains and process R-25 and Schooldude requests.
- Utilizes the OnBase program to review and scan files for the ESS department
- Manages paperwork related to processing payments for faculty overloads and part-time support services to deaf/hard of hearing students.
- Manages all New Hire paperwork for the ESS department (Payroll/OIT for all platforms)
- Fingerprints all new employees in the Exeutime Payroll system for the ESS department
- Manages and tracks completion of E-Safety Online Trainings for the ESS department
- Manages the preparation of student service publications such as hand-outs, posters, flyers.
- Prepare professional presentation documents with expertise in Power Point software.
- Manages attendance records, employee files, secretarial and administrative employees files with attention to confidentiality.
- Manages in the processing of PeopleAdmin position descriptions and job postings.
- Assists in college-wide registration activities and commencement events
- Participates in professional development activities
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Associates Degree or equivalent credits earned.
- Excellent computer and word processing skills (including Microsoft Acess, Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Ability to use various telecommunication devices for the deaf
- Ability to communicate using American Sign Language
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to plan and priority multiple tasks
- Friendly, courteous, thorough, flexible
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a diverse population
- Commitment to providing quality customer service
- Well organized, and detail-oriented
Special Instructions for Applicants Published Salary Range 40,000 - 42,000 Job Open Date 05/23/2018 Job Close Date Open Until Filled Yes Job Category Administrative Application Types Accepted Main App - Applicant
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- How Did You Hear About this Position?
(Open Ended Question)