AVX Design & Integration is a smart home installation company seeking an Account Manager who is relational, highly-motivated, high-energy, and results-driven. The Account Manager will be responsible for email, telephone and face-to-face relationship building to uncover potential opportunities for the company. This individual will be an enthusiastic team player with exceptional communication skills, the ability to adapt to different kinds of people and build rapport. The ideal candidate will have some understanding of the construction industry and may have a background in real estate, banking/finance, economic development, or in sales as a manufacturer’s representative. Existing relationships within the architectural and engineering communities are a plus.
- Reach out and build key relationships through email, telephone, and face-to-face meetings to gain potential projects and opportunities.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the smart-home automation industry.
- Create residential and commercial business and build client relationships.
- Prepare and submit estimates per client specifications.
- Assist in developing company marketing plans and strategies.
- Exceptional communication skills– both written and verbal– and the ability to quickly build genuine rapport with new contacts over the phone and face-to-face.
- Proven ability to generate outside sales leads.
- Maintain a consistent sales pipeline and be accountable to sales leadership through accurate reporting.
- Experience in managing all aspects of pre-sale activities including prospecting, qualification, site visits, system design, proposal generation, proposal presentation, stakeholder interviews and PO verification and acceptance.
- Ability to present and demonstrate complex audio visual systems in a non-threatening, simple, and condensed format that generates excitement.
- Knowledge of the audio visual industry is preferred.
- Experience selling Crestron, Control 4, Harman Pro, Biamp, QSC, ClearOne, Cisco and other Pro AV brands is a plus.
- College degree is a plus.
- Basic computer skills, including internet knowledge, and working proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and database applications.
- Sales: 3 years
- Customer Service: 3 years
- Audio-visual: 1 year (Preferred)
- System Design: 1 year (Preferred)
Account Manager is a full-time, base+commission position. Position also offers full benefits package including employer contributed insurance, company matching retirement plan, and paid time off.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift