DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Graphic Designer, Design/Execute Email Campaigns & Website Management (Word Press) a must
AnaJet, Inc., a Ricoh Company, is a manufacturer and distributor of direct to garment printers (DTG), ink, and accessories with corporate headquarters in Tustin, CA. We are proud to be a part of RICOH, a long-standing, $20 billion dollar organization, with a rich history, reputation for excellence, and a global presence. Anajet's footprint spans globally.
While AnaJet, Inc. has a fast-paced environment, we honor respect, accountability, and engagement in our workplace. We seek out candidates who go beyond "can do" to "will do" both individually and in team environments.* T_he right candidate must possess the following - a solid graphic design background with experience in the design & execution of email campaigns. Second, can manage our website through Word Press._* Looking for individuals with a customer-centric mindset to plan, design, execute and analyze marketing campaigns including social media, email, trade show displays, video and other marketing. Interested qualified candidates read on to see how you would spend your time in this role!
Website and eCommerce Store Management [ 25%]
- Take ownership of managing the corporate website and e-commerce site.
- Maintain content to ensure accuracy
- Oversee and procure content (images, video, copy, etc.) for websites.
- Implement monthly promotional campaigns on the store including testing to ensure promos are working as planned.
- Cross-functional collaboration to create effective online resources for external use.
Graphic Design [25%]
- Develop from scratch and manipulate existing designs for online use. (Banner ads, website graphics, email, etc.)
- Support design needs for tradeshows
- Assist with concept execution and design of digital assets i.e. display and video marketing collateral, email newsletters, and web graphics.
- Support photo and video projects either via in house photography or outsourced.
Email Marketing [20%]
- Design, segmentation and distribution of promotional emails
- Work with Marketing Director to develop a 3-month rolling schedule of email promotions.
- Create and manage multiple lead nurturing email campaigns.
Managing vendor relationship and communication for website projects. [10%]
- As needed communicate with agencies and project manage website initiatives
- Keep agencies informed of relevant developments at AnaJet that will impact the site
- Coordinate delivery of assets to agencies as necessary for projects
Perform ad hoc tasks and other projects, as assigned. [10%]
Teamwork and leadership [10%]
- Fosters and enhances collaboration within the organization. Demonstrates professionalism, delivering the highest quality of products and services to other employees, customers, RICOH partners, and vendors. Special projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSA’s):
- Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Minimum of three years of marketing experience, preferably with direct digital marketing.
- 2-3 years working in a business and/or corporate environment.
- Demonstrated experience with all Microsoft Office Products, Adobe Creative Suite, email management software (ClickDimensions, Constant Contact, Eloqua, Chita Mail, or MailChimp) and Google Analytics.
- Experience working with ecommerce platforms (Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, etc.)
- Other software experience includes Photoshop, Illustrator and other graphic design programs.
- Experience work with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools (Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SalesForce.com, HubSpot, etc.)
- Proficient in CMS systems (WordPress preferred) management and maintenance.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Basic video editing experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Graphic Design & Email campaigns: 3 years (Required)