Chem-Aqua – Water Risk Management Specialist
Chem-Aqua is the wholly owned water treatment subsidiary of NCH Corporation, a privately owned specialty chemicals, maintenance supplies, and services company with over $1 billion in annual sales. We need experienced talent for our growing business providing Legionella Risk Management Programs for building water systems.
The Water Risk Management Specialist will report to the Eastern Division Sr. V.P. of Sales to develop and implement programs to be offered to customers to allow them to manage the risks associated with Legionella bacteria in their building water systems. This position will be perform building surveys and risk assessments, and assist with water management plan development with recommendations for specific procedures, protocols, and audits. This is a remote position.
This New York City position offers an exciting opportunity with a diverse set of job duties and a range of opportunities for career advancement. Chem-Aqua has a culture that recognizes results, while embracing the importance of work/life balance. Join the Chem-Aqua team, where your initiative and contributions will be noticed and make a difference.
- Assist with development and implementation of programs to provide customers with ASHRAE 188 based Water Management Programs and related services.
- Perform building risk assessments and use software to generate water management plans for customer review.
- Work with existing field sales representatives to present and explain water management plans to customers.
- Audit existing water management plans to assure compliance with plan requirements.
- Serve as first line technical support for questions on water management plans.
- Other duties as assigned by the Sr V.P. of Sales.
- 4 year Degree in Science, Engineering or Technical degree, including microbiology, environmental science, or industrial hygiene
- Recent Grads will be considered
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal) with experience working on teams
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Travel up to 30%
NCH Corporation offers a full suite of benefits, employee development and recognition programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Join the CHEM-AQUA team and start your career today! Please submit your resume & cover letter in confidence. Be sure to include your contact information.
To learn more about our company, please visit www.chemaqua.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $58,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Work Location: Multiple locations