Position : GCP (Google Cloud) Program Manager with SAP experience
Location : Chicago, IL
Type : Permanent
- Any Google Cloud certification mandatory
- GCP experience mandatory
- SAP experience mandatory
Job description :
The position requires experience in delivery of large Enterprise Public Cloud/Hybrid Cloud projects managing a team of cross functional SMEs cross different LOB of size $10 million and above. He/she should be able to define processes and create WoW for projects, looks into overall technical project delivery and develop relationship with external and internal stakeholders including C-level executives and take overall project accountability in closure of project milestones/metrics within budget, on-time and with desired acceptance criteria as defines in customer contract and agreed with customer.
- Total 10-15 years of Program Management experience, with minimum experience of 4 years of handling Enterprise Cloud projects for US clients in areas IaaS, PaaS, SaaS models Hybrid Cloud or Multi-Cloud Solutions
- Experience in managing diverse and multiple teams with complete ownership and responsibility of the team is a must.
- Experience in handling complex Applications migration Projects to Public Cloud across CSP’s like AWS, AZURE, GCP, OCP, Bluemix etc. such as packaged applications, COTS, custom apps, enterprise infrastructure applications through applications development lifecycle and maintenance. Exposure and hands-on working experience on waterfall and agile/scrum methodologies of project management preferred.
Qualifications & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/ Engineering/MBA or other management qualification.
- Preferred at least one out of PMP / PRINCE2 Practitioner / Agile certification. ITIL V3 foundation / Intermediate .
- Technology exposure about Public Cloud Technologies across CSP’s like AWS, AZURE, GCP, OCP, Bluemix etc.
- Hands on with MS project, MS Excel, MS Power point and familiarity with other Project Management Tools such as Primavera, CA Clarity etc.
- Be the primary focal point and owner for all activities for a large complex delivery for customer.
- Be accountable for meeting revenue, profit and growth objectives and for improving overall customer satisfaction targets.
- Build and maintain strong client/Partner/Vendor relationships at tactical and operational levels with the objective of being a trusted business partner.
- Is the Primary Delivery Owner for the responsible for cost, schedule and quality of the delivery.
- Responsible for coordination of delivery between different practice teams and vendor involved in the program.
- Responsible for the creation and updating of the project schedule and plan with financial, resource and material requirements
- Drive teams to execute the project, enabling cross practice, neutral thinking, conflict resolution, and effective communication and managing any cultural differences.
- Lead Delivery to drive project schedules and contract deliverables that support the client's business with a focus on delivering on every commitment made to the client. Responsible for understanding problem situations, evaluating risks and ensuring a development of mitigation plan for the same. Sets the direction for the entire Projects team, builds and leads a vibrant team.
- Creates, Contributes and Implements best practices by working closely with Customer and senior delivery leaders. Develops and lays down project management processes and procedure for the organization.
- Understanding of various Project Revenue Models.
- Monitors the progress of all projects milestones and deliverables.
- Owns and is accountable for scope, effort, budget and delivery schedule of entire project.
- Drives continuous improvement in project deliveries and individual / team performance.
- Is proactive and the ultimate escalation point on all matters related to the project undertaken.
- Will look at Process efficiency and innovate methodology with a view to maximize value provided to the business units .
- Establishes and maintains excellent relationships with customer / Business Units Viewed and perceived as a Role model and a genuine collaborative Team Player.
- Manages project of large (may be global) scope, impact and complexity through all phases of the lifecycle. Manages interdependencies and integration among multiple projects, teams, and stakeholders. Has decision making authority at the project level.
- Handles cross organizational programs of broad scope and high complexity or of broad scope and moderate complexity usually managing a project team in a Matrix project organization.
- Sets direction for programs/projects directly related to corporate policies or important business operations to meet strategic goals of significance. Leads the core projects team and guides performance of functional teams w.r.t to the specific program/project scope/deliverables. Is the key interface with all key stakeholders and leadership internally and externally.
- Sets, refines and aligns project objectives from time to time according to project situation Vs end project objective to be reached for. Assigns overall tasks to others managing general areas of responsibility in support of program goals.
- Exercises judgment and discretion to develop solutions, remove obstacles and redefine project approaches.
- Oversees identification of projects tasks and, dependencies, costs, assigns resources, and communicates expectations to core project team members.
- Creates/tracks/adjusts the program/project schedule.
- Assesses risks and identifies solutions to timely, efficient achievement of program/project goals.
- Ensures that quality standards and budget constraints of the project are met.
- Ensures appropriate progress against schedule and takes remedial action as appropriate from time to time based on project situation.
- Prioritizes utilization of resources according to project stages/phases/client/delivery team priorities w.r.t to client and contract requirements.
· Should have managed Public or, Hybrid Cloud Projects and Large Programs independently with an end to end project/program lifecycle accountability ownership Must have handled client management, transition, transformation and migration of IT-Infrastructure & Enterprise/ Infrastructure Applications & Process Management projects.
· Must have managed project budgets of up to US $ 50 Million.
· Understanding of contracts & bid management lifecycle till development of SOW’s is highly desirable.
· Should have been managing a team of junior project Managers / project coordinators.
· Experience of Global Delivery with offshore & onsite virtual team model.
· Strategic Influencing with customer management and accountable for good CSAT
· Mandatory Soft Skills with level of competence, Ownership and accountability:
· Excellent communication & interpersonal skills- written and oral.
· Front ending Client relationship management. Experience of managing large teams.
· Ability to mentor and motivate.
· Independent decision making.
· Problem solving and conflict resolution.
· Ability to Manage Diversity.
· Ability to resolve problems.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Tanisha Systems Inc.
Ph. 212-729-6543 Ext. 382
Job Type: Full-time
- GCP: 4 years (Preferred)
- program management: 6 years (Preferred)
- SAP: 3 years (Preferred)
- Only full-time employees eligible