Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is “to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the “benchmark” by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:
Daily operation of the Bag Drop, Staging Area, Practice Range, and Cart Barn. Cart Attendants must make sure golfers are welcomed, and properly attend to bags.
Find peace, quiet and wide-open spaces at Doral Arrowwood, the premier Resort and Conference Center in Westchester County. Nestled in the heart of 114 acres Doral Arrowwood offers an array of resort activities to relax and unwind. As a truly unique destination, this picturesque retreat features restful lodging, delicious dining, and exceptional meeting and special event venues designed to accommodate corporate executives and leisure guests.
By joining the Doral Arrowwood Team, you become part of Benchmark Hotels & Resorts. We have a mosaic of talent that drives our passion is to be the difference by creating memorable experiences in the lives of all we serve.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- Must be 16 years of age and hold a valid driver’s license.
- Customer oriented and centric to provide a great guest experience.
- Pleasant personality.
- Flexible with work schedule.
- Knowledge of property and surrounding area.
- Greet each guest (with a smile and warm welcome) when they arrive, and when they finish their round.
- Promptly load/unload golfers bags from the Bag Drop, Bagroom, and Guest Services area. No guest will carry his or her own bag.
- Clean golf clubs as they come in from a round or practice.
- Keep the Staging Area stocked with carts.
- Maintain the Practice Range.
- Follow the instruction of the Professional Staff during outings and tournaments.
- Maintain a neat, clean work area at all times.
- Will assist with Pro Shop.
Required to spend most of the time outdoors.
Work schedule includes weekends, holidays and evenings. Golf Staff needed April through November.