Senior Software Engineer - Lead Software Engineer
Based in Carlsbad San Diego, CA (We Offer Relocation Assistance)
We have built a robust Tracking styled Software product offering that's accomplishing some pretty cool achievements for our exploding startup, we just closed almost $10 MM in our Series A round of funding and as such we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer, someone who enjoys solving challenging problems and ideally enjoys Ruby and ReactJS Development supporting data driven API's.
This is a fun time to join, as we boast an amazing culture of talented fellow colleagues looking to accomplish some pretty remarkable achievements supporting a Real Time Data Analytics Product offering.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Competitive Salary + even more competitive Equity!
Complete Company Covered Benefits
Modern Tech Stack
Phenomenal Company Culture - talented team
What You Will Be Doing
- Acting as a Senior to Lead member of the R&D Software Development team, looking to deliver on various new features supporting our Real-Time Analytics Platform Product Offering
- Agile-ish Collaborative Team Culture
What You Need for this Position
- Ideally you're currently a Senior Software Engineer or Team Lead working closely with Ruby or ReactJS or both
- Avid Problem Solver, love developing Clean Code to solve complex solutions
- Strong understanding of Web based principles and browser API's
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
What's In It for You
Chance to support a hard problem to solve that is fun to work on, in a great environment alongside an awesome team. So if you want a project that will push you to be even better, please apply!
If you consider yourself well versed in Ruby AND/OR ReactJS please apply! -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.