Life is too short to not love what you do and who you do it with!
Are you a hard-working, self-starter looking to grow (and have fun) with an amazing team? We are a well-established (26+yrs), family owned and operated Designer Glass & Door company, looking for someone AMAZING to grow with our company! We are growing rapidly and are in need of a professional cleaner/custodian to join our team. To be successful in this role, you should be dependable, be attentive to detail, and have an upbeat and easy-going personality. The hours are flexible, but need to be outside of business hours … evenings, nights, or weekends. Must be willing to work at our Ft. Myers and Naples location.
WHO WE ARE:
We are a team-lead, learning organization who values our team and core passion at great lengths. Life is too short to not love what you do and who you do it with! We prioritize planning and learning extensively and already have a clear vision and goals for the next 1 year, 3 years, and 10 years. We like to work hard and have fun at the same time. We believe if you take great care of your team first, they will in turn take great care of your clients. We hire and LIVE by our core values every day.
CORE VALUES (We Live by These): Our Mantra: We are one team for the greater good.
- We Choose Optimism
- We Embrace Continuous Learning
- We Relentlessly Pursue Improvement
- We Get Sh!t Done
- We Do the Right Thing
OUR PASSION (Our Why): To Deliver Exceptional Employee and Customer Experiences
OUR NICHE (What We Do): Designer Glass & Doors
MAIN ROLE ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Maintain Showroom Cleanliness
- Maintain Office Cleanliness
- Maintain Bathroom Cleanliness
FUNCTIONS WILL INCLUDE:
- Clean both showrooms weekly (Fort Myers & Naples)
- Clean office area and production area weekly including bathrooms
- Keep showroom windows cleaned (inside & out)
THE PERFECT PERSON FOR THIS ROLE IS ....
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with cleaning/janitorial experience
- Extremely Detail Oriented
- Self-Directed, Ability to Work Autonomously
- Enthusiastic and Team Player
- True Service Heart with No Ego
- Background Check Will Be Performed - Must Have a Clean Background
Please email resume & references.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
Expected hours: 10 – 20 per week
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Choose your own hours
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fort Myers, FL 33967: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Commercial cleaning: 5 years (Required)
- Cleaning: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: In person