Full Job Description
POSITION: CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
LOCATION: COMMERCE PARK (EASTON, PA)
REPORTS TO: CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERVISOR
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
1. Customer Service Representative will provide professional and proper response to all product and order related inquiries for primary accounts and other account contacts as required.
2. Responsible to develop and improve the focus of customer relationship management with both internal and external customers as well as support the Victaulic Product Delivery System by maintaining a proactive and integrated communication flow with Sales, the Distribution Center Managers and our customers regarding customer service issues.
3. Performs all order processing and service-related activities to ensure the accurate, timely and effective handling of customer requirements.
4. Assist customer in selecting product that best suits the application and identify potential sales opportunities and ensure the sales lead is provided to appropriate Sales Representative.
5. Perform quotation and order entry, edit and maintenance, handle all telephone, fax or email inquiries relating to freight, product application, or billing issues for primary accounts and other accounts as required.
6. Responsible to analyze and resolve customer requests, inquiries or problems by utilizing established procedures.
7. Identify and report all instances of customer problems, potential sales leads and system deficiencies that are not immediately resolved to Supervisor and Sales Representative and / or Sales Management.
8. Prevent and /or resolve any billing disputes ensuring improved efficiencies.
9. Adhere to all company policies, procedures and best practices of all order cycle activities.
10. Maintain current documentation and files as per established procedures and policies.
11. Responsible to ensure customer satisfaction and company profitability by consistently adhering to policies and procedures established by Customer Service and the organization.
12. Assist in various tasks, projects and responsibilities as assigned by a Customer Service Supervisor or Manager.
13. Utilizes the Quality Improvement Process to fulfill the responsibilities of the position and improve work processes.
Qualifications: (Education, Experience, Personal Attributes)
Bachelor's Degree a plus.
Possess proficient skills with Microsoft Office products including: Word, Excel, Access, & Project. Experience and understanding of Visual Basic language a plus.
Minimum three years of customer service.
Customer Service Representative must possess excellent communication skills and be patient, professional and courteous when faced with an adverse situation. Project management skills a plus.
Must be goal oriented, reliable, self-motivated and able to multi-task effectively.
Willing to be flexible in schedule and work occasional overtime.
Victaulic is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EOE/M/F/Vets/Disabled) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic data, or other legally protected status.