- Leading by example, demonstrating enthusiasm, positivity, and passion for the job.
- Holds self and others accountable for decisions and roles.
- Acts with integrity with regard to all business and personal affairs. Addresses issues immediately.
- Conducts one-on-one conversations with team members and Assistant Manager(s) to review performance and expectations
- Side by side, hands-on training to build skills during “in the moment” coaching
- Consistently uses in-store training materials to properly teach new team members and retrain existing team members
- Attends meetings with Training Department to keep up to speed with regards to new Training initiatives, as needed
- Identify individuals with potential for growth and advancement
- Help team members achieve their goals by giving specific direction and feedback
- Document both positive and negative results, validating correct behaviors
- Delegates responsibilities and tasks to hourly supervisors following up on completion
- Creates projects to stretch and challenge hourly supervisors to gauge their ability to learn and grow
- Consistently uphold and meet company standards with regard to food quality, guest service, and restaurant cleanliness
- Be a subject matter “expert” in all company operations, policies, and procedures
- Demonstrate flexibility to meet the changing needs of the business
- Daily completion of all checklists (Task / Closing, Sanitation)
- Responsible for proper execution of the following:
- Production Schedule Management
- Team Member Scheduling and Daily Management of Schedule
- Daily Paperwork
- Conduct timely and appropriate team member reviews / one on one conversations/ documentation/terminations.
- Play an active role in service and daily operations, while providing feedback to the team regarding:
- Food quality and preparation of recipes
- Guest service standards, speed, hospitality
- Delivery department order fulfillment and speed of service
- Review procedures in each station with team members
- Uphold all city, state, local Department of Health standards and procedures
- Maintain a grade “A” standing with local Department of Health (or local equivalent if grading system not in place)
Financial Objectives: Priority is placed upon building sales while properly managing food and labor costs to achieve desired profitability targets.
- Driving sales while maintaining profitability
- Looks for ways to increase sales within the 4 walls & outside the 4 walls
- Food Cost Management
- Establishes accurate par levels for all food and non-food items, adjusting as needed
- Accurate waste tracking
- Proper counting of inventory on a daily and weekly basis.
- Insures portion control and recipe guidelines are followed at all times.
- Proper attention to detail is paid when receiving all deliveries
- Follows established company ordering schedules, including maintaining an appropriate level of inventory on hand
- Practices FIFO consistently in all areas of inventory
- Labor Cost Management
- Understands and upholds company standards with scheduling team members
- Demonstrates the ability to maintain proper staffing levels during varying levels of business volume, while providing excellent guest service
- Follows all city, state, and federal labor laws with regards to hours worked and employee breaks
Job Type: Full-time