Meet our professionals
A place to build an IT career
CGI is seeking an accomplished and talented UI Architect to join our highly successful Trade360 Team to help drive the expansion of our growing international trade finance and supply chain business. We are looking for an independent thinker who welcomes the opportunity to challenge the status quo and share their opinion regarding architectural decisions.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The UI Architect will be expected to perform various technical tasks, including but not limited to designing and overseeing the technical components of Trade applications, supporting developers with technical issues and troubleshooting complex production issues. This role will also be the main resource in the conversion project from AngularJS to Angular preferably using the ngUpgrade module.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Translate the international trade finance and supply chain needs of the marketplace and our client banks into requirements aligned with the overall product strategy for the development group and various client implementations
- Commit to the growth and success of the Trade and Supply Chain Solutions group, by working closely with the development.
- Work closely and collaboratively with our client banks, turning their needs into requirements, developing functional designs, and working to configure and test Trade360 to match their desired operational model.
- Provide ongoing collaborative guidance and assistance to the development and implementation teams to ensure that requirements are accurately implemented with our future strategy in mind.
- Willingness to travel up to 75% of the time based on the needs of the business.
What you can expect from us:
- Three to five years of recent experience with AngularJS, Angular 6+ and Angular-CLI.
- Proficient with Typescript
- Creating high level customizable reusable components
- Front end unit testing
- CSS and Preprocessors
- Familiar with REST
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with agile methodology and test-driven development
- Understanding of trade finance platforms is a plus
- Proven written, verbal and active listening communication skills
- Proven collaborative approach to working with co-workers at all levels.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.