The Marketing and Merchandising Supervisor is responsible to create and lead the execution of the Reinhart Merchandising calendar. Facilitates the timely communication of merchandising and marketing initiatives to all stakeholders (internal and external) and provides project management support. The Marketing and Merchandising Supervisor will work closely with the VP Marketing, Creative Services, Category Management, supplier partners, divisions, and external support/agencies.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Build and communicate the Reinhart Marketing and Merchandising calendar
- Coordinate weekly marketing/merchandising calls to drive the rollout of merchandising campaigns, update divisions on status of current marketing projects and share best practices
- Create and communicate playbooks related to marketing initiatives
- Work with supplier partners to create promotional campaigns linked to Reinhart’s Go-To-Market strategy
- Liaison between suppliers, brokers, IMA/Markon, and the procurement (CM) teams for promotions and key initiatives
- Facilitate communication of all elements related to promotions (including but not limited to reward programs, contests, and incentives)
- Track and communicate promotional effectiveness in coordination with category leads and vendors
- Manage billing of incremental vendor funding related to promotional events, sample products, and marketing initiatives (including advertising in Restaurant, Inc)
- Develop tools and platforms to enable execution across all stake holders
- Manage and expand the My Deals platform including providing training and best practices to utilize the platform
- Manage Reinhart Rewards, our customer loyalty program, and drive program awareness and evolution
- Drive engagement, support and visibility of SPICE Rewards for Sales incentives; work with HR and Sales to expand the platform (i.e. for EB growth initiatives)
- Coordinate training events such as Brands Immersion and Pizza Summit, aligning suppliers and Category Management on content; Work with Sales and Culinary teams to execute these events
- Work with vendors to create 52 week merchandising plans to utilize marketing platforms such as My Deals, TPR, The Dish, and Restaurant, Inc.
- Work as part of the internal team, sourcing groups and boards (IMA, Markon, Pork board) to drive completion of timely initiatives related to new Exclusive Brands items (pos, training, etc)
- Support the planning and execution of corporate events, such as Traditions, including sponsorships
- Build and maintain strong relationships with division marketing leads and sales teams, understand their needs and requirements for sales, merchandising, and marketing support.
- Leverage national resources in order to optimize and execute local customer events (i.e. food shows) in conjunction with the divisions
- Collaborate with other Reyes Holdings entities (i.e. RBG or GLCC) where applicable
- Other projects or duties as assigned
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or communications, or equivalent experience
- At least 4 years’ experience in merchandising or project management role
- Experience with project management software including but not limited to Workfront, Slack, Microsoft Project
- Strong analytical capabilities, including Excel proficiency
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Retail or CPG experience
- Proficiency with PowerPoint or KeyNote
- Spanish language skills a plus
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.