The Onsite Manager's responsibility is to manage and resource a scale-able event technology team to support various event activity while delivering the best in class experience to our stakeholders from start to finish.The role is also responsible for the management of the daily operation and internal partner relationships, ensuring an environment of collaboration, responsiveness and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with support teams within the organization across the globe around the planning and successful execution of events.
- Establish and maintain professional rapport with all stakeholders and LOB within the building, ensuring the operation is delivering appropriate solutions and meeting required level of what is expected within the Conference Center and outside.
- Drive and implement standard operating procedures (SOPs) to standardize and improve the operation.
- Perform weekly audits to ensure Event data is accurate in the Event Management System.
- Conduct regular Site GAP analysis to identify possible areas for a technology refresh or performance improvement.
- Quarterly staff assessments on key skill set areas, identifying areas for training and development. Collect data to report accurate metrics and trends.
- Host Monthly team meetings with staff to review upcoming events, changes, and projects.
Goals & Deliverables:
- Collaborate with GS around Event planning and readiness; Technical Production Team as well when the event requires.
- Conduct daily and weekly operations meeting with internal partners, providing value and insight to staffing and technology requirements for best event execution.
- Oversight around all Video Wall activity; daily RFB’s (Ready for Business), Event broadcasts, pro-active maintenance and remediation vendor management. Spearheading Executive and Corporate communications around incidents and outages.
- Daily management of staffing and Event resourcing, adopting to requirement changes and staffing attendance.
- Time entry and payroll oversight
- Creation and Communication of weekly Event and Support schedule.
- Financial Actual and Forecast tracking ensuring effective event support is executed
- Communicate and execution of SOP’s to all technicians.
- Engage staff, observe events, have face time around the facility.
- Work with Break Fix team on timely site space remediation, follow and tracking the issue through remediation.
- Prepare EOD report for PM staff members, detailing task/incidents that need to be executed/remediated for a successful AM start.
- Monitor facility distribution mailbox and ensure all clients requests are handled correctly and in a professional manner.
- Provide over site of assignments for power up tasks, and give direction to ensure the process is followed and the power up is able to be completed within the appropriate time frame, as well as ensuring timely updates are provided to management.
- Evaluate technical needs of each event and allocate labor accordingly.
- Work with Technical Directors to evaluate technical needs and provide appropriate staffing for the event.
- Identify and schedule staff training and development
- Ensure all recordings are cleared with appropriate compliance officials, before approving.
- Management of AV assets for the site.
- Manage, track and order Consumables for the site.
- Will need to exhibit soft skill in communicating with high-profile clientele and understanding the client’s organizational charts.
- Must be knowledgeable with all audio-visual product suit such as but not limited to web conferencing platforms, such as Adobe Connect, WebEx, Blue Jeans and Skype for Business.
- Must adhere to Dress Code
- Attend all weekly operations meetings and BEO reviews.
- Schedule Technicians for the following week as efficiently as possible according to EMS event requirements
- Hold monthly ops meeting with tech staff
- Complete a full audit of the location finances collected with EMS
- Complete the forecast / actual scheduling efficiency tool
- Schedule and co-host stand up meetings for the staff. Primary responsibilities include creating the slide deck, speaking to updates from the previous stand up whiteboard sessions, and filling in the whiteboard with new session discussion topics.
- Schedule PMR’s proactively. These should be consistent, meaning if conducted at the beginning of Q1, the next should also be at the beginning of Q2 rather than towards the end.
- Schedule and host Lunch and Learn presentations for the location stakeholders.
- To name a few - employee stock ownership plan (ESOP), competitive and comprehensive health insurance, dental program and 401k plan, and full paid vacation.
Job Type: Full-time