GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
The Senior Verification Technologist will participate in performing complex system tests for development and performance of new / modified hardware, software or assays. The Senior Verification Technologist will be responsible for having knowledge of various test fixtures, LIS Manager, and stong instrument trouble shooting abilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- PLUS strong LIS and/or middleware experience in the lab
- Executes Verification Testing Protocols on all existing Systems and new platforms in development
- Documents Test results according to procedure
- Ability to understand relationship between requirement and system tests
- Work independently as well as with the team to complete the assigned work on schedule
- Strong serological background with ability to prepare dilutions and perform manual testing in various methodologies.
- Perform maintenance on the Systems when needed
- Maintains lab work surfaces and lab space
- Possess good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced result-oriented environment.
- Strong understanding of document management principles and best practices.
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal.
- Ability to learn new skills and adapt to changing environments.
- Organizing and attention to detail required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
-Bachelor’s degree with relevant work experience, Master’s degree is preferred.
-Experience in a medical testing laboratory with automated testing systems.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES AND REGISTRATIONS:
MLT (Medical Laboratory Technician) or MT (Medical Technologist) is mandatory.
Note: The list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $28.00 /hour