Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for a Project Controls Specialist opportunity for our customer in Richland, WA to support the Hanford Site.
Title: Project Controls Reporting
Close Date: 6/15/2020
Work Location / Potential Access Requirements: The work will be primarily performed at 2490 Garlick, Richland, WA.
Seeking a specialist to provide full-time support with the skills and expertise to work as the Project Controls Reporting point of contact. The subcontractor shall be responsible for the collection and assembly of data/information for the MSA monthly reports (e.g., the MSC Monthly Performance Report), financial reviews, administering of Code of Accounts (COAs) to MSA and other Hanford contractors (OHCs), and other Program Controls-related system data queries and miscellaneous tasks. The position utilizes project management skills and allows for visibility and regular interface with all levels of personnel, including senior management, as set forth in this statement of work.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK – SPECIFIC
- Coordinating with the Performance Reporting organization to support the data collection and assembly of data for the MSA monthly reports, and financial reviews. This involves:
- Running detailed system reports (i.e., COBRA/PMRS, & HANDI) to analyze and summarize financial information
- Collecting data from multiple sources (i.e., reports, Subject Matter Experts [SMEs], and Points of Contact [POCs])
- Significant interface with MSA Managers, Control Account Managers, and Program Control Analysts, integrating and validating data into established performance reporting formats,
- Coordinate assimilation, preparation, compilation, publishing, clearance and distribution of the MSC Monthly Performance Report to meet all deadlines as noted in the MSC, and
- Assisting with the distribution of internal financial reviews and external interface briefings/reports and presentations
- The ability to develop financial charts and spreadsheets utilizing various computer software applications (MS Office, COBRA/PMRS, and HANDI) to support of Performance Reporting staff with Program Control system data queries and other miscellaneous needs.Prepare proposal plans of action and ensure completion to delivery.
- Working as the COA administrator to review and analyze COA requests, and assign COA numbers as appropriate to MSA and Other Hanford Contractors (OHC). Also: analysis of COA usage and recommending closure of inactive COAs, then updating the database file that links to HANDI and appears on the MSA Finance and Program Controls websites.
- Working with the funds management POC to track and report status on the Integrated Investment Portfolio (IIP) and Other DOE Directed Work Scope (DDWS).
- Supporting all aspects of Program Controls as requested. Typical requests may include support in reviewing and analyzing monthly performance data, documenting CAM Transfers, and supporting updates to management plans, procedures, and desktop guides.
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline (Business, Engineering, or Construction Management) plus 7 years’ experience in Project Controls, Project Management, or related field such as Finance, Accounting, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires demonstrated and excellent written and verbal communication skills, and proficiency with Microsoft Office Excel (i.e., spreadsheets and pivot-tables), Word, and PowerPoint.
- Prior Project Controls experience using COBRA/PMRS, HANDI, or equivalent systems.
- Proficiency with COBRA Cost Management System, Project Management Reporting System (PMRS), and Hanford Data Integrator (HANDI).
- Background in government financial reporting.
- Knowledge of the Hanford Site mission.
- Knowledge of MSA policies and procedures.
- Excellent follow-through and multi-task skills
- Knowledge of SharePoint
Site Access and Work Hours
Hanford personnel at the Hanford Site work a standard 4/10 schedule. The standard work week consist of ten (10) hours of work between 6:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. with one-half hour designated as an unpaid period for lunch, Monday through Thursday.
Work performed outside normal operating hours shall be coordinated and/or approved through the BTR and/or the Contract Specialist prior to performing the work.
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website www.Edgewatertech.net/careers.
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
TOP NOTCH BENEFITS
A comprehensive benefits package is available and can be structured to best suit your needs. Benefits include paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- related: 7 years (Preferred)