Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile and collaborative. You will oversee all aspects of the Google Cloud sales process, improving it with your insightful data analysis, troubleshooting, and seamless cross-functional teamwork. Your strategies ensure that companies new to Google products get the highest quality customer support and that the Google Cloud program overall is kept on the cutting edge.
The Google Cloud Global Partner Strategy and Program team is focused on accelerating the adoption of Google Cloud by attracting and growing world-class partners who can acquire new customers and make them successful.
The Google Global Cloud Partner Program and Strategy team is dedicated to delivering programs that create value in our partners’ businesses. Our goal is to recognize our partners’ successes as they harness the collective strengths of our organizations to deliver an unparalleled experience for our customers. Ultimately accountable to Google Sales Leadership, you'll work closely across many teams and cross-functional partners including Global Partner Strategy and Programs, Legal, Finance, Sales Ops and more. In this role, you will be deeply involved in improving the consistency, predictability and efficiency of the organization project delivery capability.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Oversee the execution of critical projects and initiatives across the team.
- Define and manage project scope, plans, timelines, and communication processes.
- Manage risk management, including risk assessment strategy and policies throughout the projects lifecycle.
- Influence problem solving with our team, project stakeholders, and sponsors.
- Identify operational inefficiencies and make suggestions for process improvements.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience in project management and leadership.
- MBA degree.
- 10 years of experience at an enterprise software (or Cloud) company.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to successful completion, with a wide range of stakeholders and tight timelines.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving experience, combined with business judgement and an ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies:
Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.