Floydware is actively looking for creative, eager, motivated, and curious developers to join our team. You will be responsible for delivering mostly Backend software solutions utilizing primarily Java, Spring Core, Spring MVC, and iBatis.
Floydware, or more commonly known as Rosy Salon Software, is a small, nimble, and fast-moving company that develops software specifically for Salons & Spas. We provide full-featured salon and spa management software (in the cloud) to the beauty industry that allows salons to build deeper relationships with their clients while increasing their revenue and profitability.
Floydware is unable to sponsor work visas of any kind at this time.
- Once you're brought up to speed, be able to work with minimal guidance and communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
- Participate in project planning and requirements reviews. We don't just hand you work someone else figured and designed for you.
- Estimate your own work. Try to deliver that work on time. Simple.
- Desire to thoroughly test your own work. We don't have or need a dedicated QA team.
- Share your experience and knowledge through mentoring, reviewing code, reviewing designs, etc.
Core Qualifications & Requirements:
(Professional Experience is required)
- 2+ years of programming experience in Java 1.7+ with strong OO skills.
- Hands-on experience developing solutions with the Spring framework. We're currently building a suite of APIs and integrations with other softwares.
- 1+ year(s) of database experience (MySQL is a plus), including writing efficient SQL.
- jUnit, Mockito, etc
- UI / UX
- Salary: Commensurate with Experience
- Bonus: Yes
- Coffee & Tea: Yes
- Weekly Lunches: Yes
- Direct applicants ONLY. Third party submissions will not be considered.
- Floydware is unable to sponsor work visas of any kind at this time.
- Applicants only looking for remote work are not being considered at this time.
Job Type: Full-time