Are you a new business superstar with a history of crushing sales goals? Do you want the opportunity to be part of an exciting sales team and take your income to the next level?
GLS is a leading Managed Network and Security Services provider founded in 1998 and located in Charlotte, NC. We are actively seeking a strong closer to help fuel our growth in the Atlanta and surrounding markets. This is a remote sales position focused on building our managed network and security solutions client base. You’ll be provided all the resources necessary, as well as a base salary, monthly commission, AND monthly residuals.
The Business Development Director (BDD) will report to the National Sales Director and will play a key role in growing and advancing the direct sales division of GLS. The BDD will be responsible for new business development within a geographic region in both an inside and outside sales capacity. Daily activities will include lead prospecting, cold calling, fostering relationships, presentation of proposals, and closing new business in accordance with individual revenue quota. The BDD will work remotely within their market and be expected to track and report sales activities, sales opportunities, and forecast revenue.
- 2-5 years of B2B sales experience including full sales cycle management (prospect to close) with a focus on hunting for new opportunities and cold calling (not account management)
- Solid experience in technology-based sales, experience in managed services, networking, or security a plus
- Proven history in identifying appropriate decision makers and securing sales appointments
- Dynamic presence and acumen to influence senior level decision-makers
- Consultative, solution-based selling skills (sales training certifications a plus)
- Experience with hybrid roles (prospecting and selling via phone, online, and face to face)
- Track record of exceeding quota, personal goals, and consistent revenue growth
- Ability to work independently with strong attention to detail
- Strong networking and relationship management skills
- Bachelor’s degree as well as relevant experience
- Develop and manage territory sales strategy including targeted accounts and verticals as well as personal sales goals
- Identify, develop, track, and manage (via CRM) sales opportunities through active prospecting, cold calling, networking, and leveraging existing relationships
- Develop prospecting strategies, thinking outside the box, and utilizing various prospecting and lead generation tools
- Accurately prioritize and report sales pipeline opportunities, and allocate time and effort accordingly
- Preparation of sales proposals, contracts, and any customer documentation requirements
- Consistently manage new and established relationships to develop long term sales opportunities
- Participate in on going industry and sales based trainings, as well as team sales meetings
- Actively manage new customers through close and install, maintain defined level of contact moving forward
- Additional duties assigned by the Sales Director
What you get from us:
- This is an exciting opportunity to break away from the typical sales comp plan and substantially increase your income year after year.
- You’ll be provided a competitive base salary and monthly commission plan as well as immediate residual checks for the life of the customer.
- First year earnings on target are $100k - $120k with year 2 earnings at $160k - $200k.
- Aggressive career and income growth by being part of the care group to launch the direct sales division.
- GLS offers medical, dental, vision, and 401k (with match) and paid time off.
- Full support from our Sales Operations team to generate your proposals, statement of work, contract, etc. so you have more time to sell!
- Full virtual office setup including IP phone, laptop, and cell phone and constant support from the Charlotte headquarters.
- Expense account for mileage, customer entertainment, business expenses, sponsorships, etc.
- Be part of an exciting, established, and profitable company with a 20-year history as a leading subcontractor to tier 1 carriers.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year