Be a part of the team that reaches over 5 million Christian leaders every month through the cause of Beautiful Orthodoxy!
At Christianity Today, you can expect to experience:
- Christ-focused and church-centered ministry
- Dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Challenging and high-quality work
- Caring and passionate colleagues
***To be considered, all resumes MUST include a Christianity Today application, which can be found here https://www.christianitytoday.org/careers/opportunities/front-end-developer.html
Write and deploy front-end website code, test and review code written by other developers, interact with requesting managers and departments, train other developers.
- Bachelor Degree
- Two years’ experience with HTML/CSS
- Experience with jQuery, JS libraries
- Strong relational and communication skills
- Knowledge of current Web Development standards and practices
- Familiarity with .NET
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Test, review and provide feedback on code written by other developers.
- Collaborate with other developers.
- Stay apprised of state of web technologies.
- Provide training for other developers, as required.
- Interact with project managers and requesting departments.
- Proactively maintain and enhance CT web technology.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Success Factors/Job Competencies:
- Technical/Professional Proficiency
- Quality and Detail Orientation
- Teamwork and Interpersonal Relations
- Analysis, Problem-Solving, and Decision Making
- Commitment to CT Statement of Faith and ministry values
Job Type: Full-time
This job will require you to pass a background check: