We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
DIRECTOR, BRAND MARKETING
VICE PRESIDENT, MARKETING, DENVER NUGGETS
JANUARY 8, 2019
MINIMUM POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
Lead and evangelize the Nuggets brand.
Oversee development of briefs for marketing campaigns and ensure all deliverables are within the brand guideline and delivered on time.
Collaborate with business intelligence, ticketing, sponsorship, and other key teams to generate strategies and concepts that support the goals of the Nuggets organization.
Partner with content development and broadcast teams to conceptualize, script and execute commercials and video content.
Collaborate in developing and implementing a global brand identity that reflects the Nuggets positioning as the ‘New Face of Denver’.
Translate marketing, creative, and strategic objectives into branded assets that drive customer engagement.
Build a clear creative vision that is executable across every channel.
Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure consistent and cohesive brand messaging.
Maintain relationships with promotional partners and explore potential new relationships.
Use marketing performance data to create campaign/promotional recaps and inform ongoing decision making
Support the marketing team, ticketing, and sponsorship through all initiatives.
Continually track NBA and pop culture to predict and find opportunities for the Nuggets brand to align and stay relevant.
REQUIRED POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 7-10 years of experience in marketing role or related field.
- Demonstrated strength in marketing competencies with strength in positioning, brand development, creative development, and copywriting.
- Experience conceptualizing and directing photoshoots and commercial (radio and broadcast) shoots.
- Proven ability to develop and implement both strategic and tactical initiatives. Ability to focus on long-term and short-term needs simultaneously.
- Demonstrated leadership in project management and brand management.
- Teamwork, project management skills, and creativity a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and creative.
PREFERRED POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven and established experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of the NBA and NBA culture.